You are in: Donations » Donate your vehicle
|Dear Car Donor:
Thank you for accessing our website to seek information regarding the
donation of your vehicle to The Salvation Army.
Donations of cars, trucks, campers or boats can help support our programs in Springfield and the Greene County area. Your donation is tax-deductible. The
Salvation Army needs your help? and what better time than now to donate
your used car, camper or boat and receive a tax-deduction. It's that easy to
become a part of The Salvation Army outreach.
Expectations of donation;
- Vehicle must be in running order.
- Vehicle must have a clear title.
- Donor to set a time and day when they will come in with vehicle.
- Donor to bring title and sign over to The Salvation Army.
- If title is in two names, both must sign it.
- Donor must sign a gift affidavit here, which we notarize.
- We will follow tax laws on evaluating the vehicle.
If you have any questions or we can be of further service to you, please
contact us at 417-862-5509. We look forward to working with you and God bless!
Note: For more information on charitable contributions please see IRS
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader).