Services Provided While Participating In The Emergency Lodge Program
- Lodging for up to 30 days
- Shower Facilities
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Laundry Facilities
- Case Management
- Assistance with completing SSI/SSDI applications through the Expediting SSI program (as eligible)
- Prescription Payment Assistance
- Clothing Vouchers
- Personal Care and Hygiene Products
- Referrals to other community resources that can help address their needs.
The Emergency Lodge provides emergency shelter to single men experiencing homelessness in Waukesha County. During their participation in the Emergency Lodge program clients are provided with assistance meeting their basic needs and case management services to assist them with addressing their homeless issues.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Sunday, 24-hours per day
Open beds are assigned based on waiting list. Call to be placed on waiting list. Beds cannot be held.
- Must be 18 years of age or older. There is not a limitation on age as long as the person is mobile.
- Must have a photo ID
- Must be sober and willing to submit to a breathalyzer and drug screen.
- Must be willing to cooperate with all rules and policies of the Emergency Lodge program.
For more information on receiving services from the Emergency Lodge program contact the Emergency Lodge at (262) 547-7367 ext. 236.
Looking for ways to Give Help to the Emergency Lodge program? Contact Debra Farrington at (262) 547-7367 ext. 225.