You are in: Give Help » Community Meal Program Needs
Support the Community Meal Program in one or more of the following ways:
- Have your church, community group or family bake desserts for guests at the community meal program.
- Enough items for 115-130 people are needed each night the meal is served.
- Call the office at (262) 547-7367 ahead of time to schedule your date.
- Donate #10 cans of canned vegetables, fruits and other items for use at the Community Meal program.
- It takes the equivalent of seven #10 cans to feed the guests each night the meal is served.
- Donate frozen Turkey's and Ham's for holiday meals and for use throughout the year at the Community Meal program.
- Provide seasonal decorations or decorate placemats for use at the meals.
- Enough decorations are needed for20 tables or 130 place settings.
- A great opportunity for classrooms, scouting troops, Sunday School classes and youth clubs.
For more information on how to GIVE to the Community Meal program or contact the office at (262) 547-7367.